M & P Paving Contractors Ltd
Customer Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality landscaping service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details within 5 days for new jobs, and thereafter as per the terms of our guarantees within our Terms & Conditions. We will respond within 7 days by telephone to arrange a time to visit the job site of your complaint.
What will happen next?
- After responding to your complaint by telephone within 7 days, a prearranged site visit will take place.
- With you present, we will thoroughly investigate your complaint and arrange for the corrective actions in accordance with the guarantees contained within our Terms & Conditions.
- We will arrange a convenient time to carry any repair or corrective action on your job.
- We will invite you to inspect repair/corrective action and answer any questions you may have.
- We will ensure that you are satisfied with repair/corrective action
- If you are still not satisfied after corrective action has been taken, we will ask you to present your continued dissatisfaction in writing.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your letter within 10 days.
- We will provide you with recourse to arbitration through an independent Arbitration Services.
If you have any questions about our Customer Complaints Procedure, please send your questions to:
M and P Paving Contractors Ltd
189 Jupiter Drive
Registered office address:24 Guildford Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2NR
Company reg no.07992977, Registered in England and Wales